We are a comprehensive residential living provider offering a comfortable and specialized home environment for clients with Parkinson’s Disease and other movement disorders.
Our ongoing collaboration with Struthers Parkinson’s Center has helped us develop a unique residence that addresses the overall wellness and quality of life for each resident.
• Long-term and Respite care available
• 24-hour Home Health Aide services provided
• On-site and on-call nurses
• Residence is equipped with adaptive devices
specific to the needs of Parkinson’s clients
• Home-cooked meals and snacks
• Medication set-up and management. Meds on time!
• Transportation to appointments
(additional cost may apply)
• Exercise programs, activities and foot care
• Housekeeping, laundry, some disposable products (included)
Our care team consists of professionally trained Registered Nurses, CNA’s and Home Health Aides.
Our care team is familiar with the symptoms and unique challenges of Parkinson’s Disease, and recognize the ongoing need for medication and symptoms management for Parkinson’s patients.
Each of our Registered Nurses, CNA’s and Home Health Aides are trained and educated using the Struthers Parkinson’s Center model of training.
Our care team also participates in continued training and education courses specific to Parkinson’s Disease.